Diabetes Products of the Month Club
• Discover new diabetes related products
• Learn more about diabetes and the foods, drinks, and other products that can help
• Delivered to your door every month
• Receive 3-5 hand selected items
• Try top products from high-end brands
• Choose between yearly and monthly plans
Give as a Gift!
HealthEngage D-Box is the gift that keeps on giving. Many of our subscribers use the D-Box to shower their friends & family with love for holidays, birthdays, thank-you's, and just-because treats!
How It Works
1. Choose the length of your subscription: 3, 6, or 12 months prepaid.
2. Our team tries out and hand picks a box of 3-5 of the most interesting, exciting, and useful diabetes related products that we can find.
3. Your first D-Box ships in the middle of the next month and you get to discover and try new products as well as receive money saving coupons on products you are already using.
Learn Something New Each Month
Each product has a full description about why it was chosen and what the health benefits are for you. Take a look at a sample below:
"Quinoa & Brown Rice Mix
Quinoa is a super grain for many reasons: It’s one of the few non-animal proteins that's considered a "complete protein" in that it has all of the essential amino acids your body needs to build protein molecules. Plus, quinoa is a whole grain with germ, endosperm, and bran intact, bringing a host of nutrients and healthy fat to the mix. Even better, all those benefits come with very little impact on your blood sugar level. A half-cup of cooked quinoa ranks just under 10 (that's low!) on the glycemic load scale. It's easy to add quinoa to meals. Try using it in place of white rice as a side.
Brown rice is unmilled or partly milled rice, produced by hand pounding using mortar and pestle or stone grinder. It is more nutritious than the white rice. All types of rice are originally brown rice before they are processed into white rice. Brown rice is rich in B1, B2, B3 and B6 vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, iron, selenium, manganese. Brown rice has a low glycemic index (55) compared to white rice’s (70). The Glycemic index (GI) is a grading indicator of foods based on their immediate effect on blood sugar levels."
Why we do it
Our sole mission at HealthEngage is to help people who have diabetes feel better and have a better quality of life. We kept hearing from our users that is was difficult to find new and interesting diabetes related products. We decided to try to take the hassle out of finding and trying new products and provide you with a better way to get your hands on the best diabetes products to see if they are right for you. We scour diabetes vendors around the world to find the coolest items from a wide variety of categories related to diabetes to send to our subscribers.
What is in each D-Box?
We usually try to give a mix of the following: diabetes friendly food items, drinks, topical creams, jewelry, books, vitamins, electronics, or almost anything cool and useful for someone with diabetes. Recent selections:
Food items like:
- Ariston Olive Oil
- Artisana Nut Butter
- Bean Soup
- Broccoli Soup
- Cheese Crisps
- Cinnamon and Green Tea
- Diabetic "Honey"
- Doctor Kracker crackers (7 assorted types)
- Dried Strawberries
- Eden Organic Popcorn
- Extendbar (multiple flavors)
- Fisherman's Stew Soup Mix
- Frontier Soup Mix
- Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Gourmet Pistachios (4 unique flavors)
- Jams and Jellies (sugar free-6 flavors)
- Kale Chips
- Ketchup (sugar free)
- Kitchen Table Bakers Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- McCann's Steel Cut Oatmeal
- R.W. Garcia Corn Chips or Sweets and Carrots
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Roasted Red Pepper Pesto or Artichoke Lemon Pesto
- SeaSnax Crunchy Seaweed
- Smoked Salmon
- Tamari Almonds
- Unsalted Melba Toast
- Wasa Whole Wheat Crackers
- White Bean Dip
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Wild Blueberry Spread (no sugar added)
Wellness items like:
- Body Butter & Foot Cream
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud Mask
- Facial Cream
- Formula 2 Cream
- Olive Oil Body Lotion with Lavender
- Peppermint Foot Cream
- Shower Gel
Helpful items like:
- Diabetes tool organizers
- Diabetic Emergency Packs
- Heat mitt for pain relief
- Insulated packs
- Magazines, Books, and other useful publications
- Pill organizers/reminders
- Self exam mirror for foot inspections
- USB ID bracelet
Plus coupons for discounts on everyday items like strips, medications and more.
"Getting a new D-Box every month is like Christmas morning 12 times a year!" - J.M. Scottsdale, AZ
"I never knew there were so many great products out there that could make my life easier" - R.T. Charlotte, NC
E-mail us suggestions for great products to include in the next D-Box!
Read our Terms and Conditions for answers to other questions. By buying a D-Box subscription you are agreeing to all of the terms outlined in it.
Sign up for free to get D-Box promotions and discounts e-mailed to you as they are announced and get access to free diabetes self management tools!